ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Enis Farahaini
She's eighteen.
Future doctor to be.
Medical Student.
Single.
And Proud To Be :")

"Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you cant have rainbow without a little rain."
Saturday 4 June 2011
what if? 10:10
B2ST-ON RAINY DAYS

8A PMR STUDENTS.

WE PROUD TO BE IN SERI DUNGUN.


SIMPLE WORDS- I WANT THEM BACK IN MY LIFE.


WHAT IF?
i dont know why but i keep thinking this night. all the things make me to cry, childish girl , am i? spoilt bratz girl. but i dont want too but i realise something missing . i miss that time. i wish to come back at the moment where these people cheer up my days. although that may be the worst day ever, these people will always turn up the rain somehow to rainbow. i still keep in mind that there were no my days in past 2 years which i was in form 3 to be the worst day. all i did in the days were studied, attending the class, went to tuition.. but i never tired of all that kind of things. but i felt happy, soooo happy! i never things to compete anybody, but what i did, to achieve my target. to be what i wanted. i didnt care all the critics. with the strenght of determination, i kept struggling because i believed that i willl succeed. i never feel tired of it because? i have fun. fun with all my friends. it was nice to have best friends in school. during recess time, we walked in a group, enjoy our meal, spent time at some place we called it as 'TITANIC'.  I MISS THAT TIME. but it was past. it would never come back. HAHA. i still remembered ALYANI. sorry to mention your name, because you should be proud, among 4 SAINS HAYAT students, i remembered you the most. yes, of course GTL too. always. itik? HAHA. how i miss that time. goofy around but never lost focus on my target.

4 al-batani

keep moving on my life in mara junior science college besut. i would be a liar if i tell you guys that i never feel happy to be here. yes. i had great days also in here. sometimes. when 'mak cik' aka DINNIE will play around with me, when ubai make fun of me, when .... i cant think anyone more. maybe when teacher nuraini back-up me, maybe when teacher saidah make fun of me in the class, maybe when sir azmy say "PAHAM? BAGOOOS! ;)" they cheer up my days. maybe because of them, i believe i can survive. but along asked me if i oke to be in MJSC BESUT? am i? am i oke? am i happy that musch like i was in SERI DUNGUN? the answer for along question : NO.


there are a few months i have to pass through in MJSC BESUT. instead i want the days pass as soon as possible, i have a dream. yes.  TO ACHIEVE MY TARGET.

oke guys. till next time. thanks for those read this.

Labels:


0 Comment(s)