ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Enis Farahaini
She's eighteen.
Future doctor to be.
Medical Student.
Single.
And Proud To Be :")

"Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you cant have rainbow without a little rain."
Saturday 13 November 2010
thanks dude, 00:31


Friend Quote Pictures, Images and Photos


not much to say, but thanks a lot to my old friends,
although so long we have not meet each other, not contact with each other,
but they still remember me,
it gives me a happiness that i really dream for it,
overall, thanks to my true friends,
-NURAINI AMIRAH SALHADI [SERY ]
-NOOR AISYAH ABDULLAH [ SERY ]
-NUR HAZWANIE [ SERY ]
-SYUKRI ISMAIL [ MERBOKIANZ ]
-REDHUAN NAWI [ SERY ]
-IZWANIE HALIM [ SERY ]
-DAK COMOT
thanks for giving me a smile , really appreciate it soo much,
and thanks for being great friends, i owe this with you guys,
and i would remember it for all times, ;)

Labels:


0 Comment(s)