ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Enis Farahaini
She's eighteen.
Future doctor to be.
Medical Student.
Single.
And Proud To Be :")

"Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you cant have rainbow without a little rain."
Saturday 30 January 2010
return back to normal.. 04:09
rain Pictures, Images and Photos
the good news,i had threw out that feeling..
away from my life..for now,i think..
the bad news..,i had fighted with him yesterday..
actually,i the one,who started the fight..
i knew about him..i could make him mad at me..
then,we both hate each other.. thats the ending story for us..
well,i'm trying to think positive about it..
if he hate me..,he will never like me as his friend..
then..if i hate him..,i can focus in my study..
i will do anything to make me focus in my study..
like this way..i succeed make him to hate me..
for forever? i dont mind..
it's hard to love someone at this age..
cause i too young..
and out there in this world..,
there are many adventures that i have to go through..
so..,i dont mind if he will hate me forever..
although..,it will make me sad..
i have to be strong if i wanna be success.. (:



p/s:happy birthday to my eldest bro..abg long! =]

Labels:


0 Comment(s)