ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

Enis Farahaini
She's eighteen.
Future doctor to be.
Medical Student.
Single.
And Proud To Be :")

"Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you cant have rainbow without a little rain."
Wednesday 18 November 2009
bored day! 07:12
Page Graphics

Page Graphics

yum2. yummy! =]
hahaha.
humm..,
so boring la.nothing to do.
well,i woke up late today. [at 1.53PM]
haha.
the truth,i'm always wake up late nowdays!!!
but i woke up la in the early morning,
for subuh prayer la.
never forget it.
what?
i mean it was so coool when it raining outside,
and made me want to sleep.
well,most of my friends just like that.
nothing weird la.
haha.
CherryBam.com

emmm.,
to my best bud,
i meant my best boyfriend[not my boyfriend-not my couple k!]
GOOD LUCK!!!! [IN SPM]i wish him all the best + be the best la.
=]
he said to me.."there is no chance".he meant that no more chance to fail in his life.
well,it's a good thing.
i hope he will do the best in exam.
and i hope too he will keep his "words"
to be himself and not be the other people,
it meant [pretending to be other people]!!!

=]
hahaha.



Friendship Comments

well,talk about friends..
i'm really miss+miss+miss my friends a lot.
i wonder if they will miss me 2.
humm..,just hope.
to G.T.L [kma+ecah+wany+norai+z+balqis+joe],
miss you all so much!!!!

if i meet you guys right now..
what i will do is..



Hugs And Kisses Comments

PLUS THIS!!! =]



Hugs And Kisses Comments


that all for today!
LOL!!! =]



Friendship Comments

0 Comment(s)